I want to visit Austria!

 I really want to visit Austria!!!!


Austria is one of my favorite countries.













Links for Austria :      

Austria wikipedia (Austria is a near Germany, and the capital is Vienna)

LIVING+NOMADS (Travel Blog)



Here is a nice YouTube video (with many things) : 




There are many things I want to do! Here are my top 5 :

1- I want to visit Wiener Staatsoper, the world's three major opera houses.
2- I also want to visit Mozart's house.
3- I want to visit Cafe Sacher and eat Sachertoete.
4- I want to go skiing in Innsbruck.
5- I want to visit and see beautiful lake, Woethersee.



Here's a google map of Austria : 




Thank you for reading my blog!

If you have more infomation about Austria, please write them to me!!

コメント

  1. I don't know Austria well, so I'm glad to see your blog!

    返信削除
  2. I don't know Autria's famous spots. So I am intersted in Austria!

    返信削除
  3. I want to visit the Mozart' house too. I'm interested in it because I cannot imagine it!

    返信削除
  4. i didn't know Mozart lived in Austraria. i want to see Mozart's house!!

    返信削除
  5. I want to visit Austraria to see Mozart's house.

    返信削除
  6. Your blogs make me interested in Austria!! I want to go there too!

    返信削除
  7. I also choose Australia! I really want to visit Australia.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Educational Game Review

Reading Books Survey Analysis